How to Think Long Term in a Short Term World
Friday, June 20, 2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Many strategies helped make Bill Rancic a successful entrepreneur. From starting a boat wash and wax business while in college to running a million dollar company and working for Donald Trump, Bill will share the ups and downs on his road to success. Bill’s talk gives the audience a glimpse at lessons he has learned throughout his many business experiences. Thinking long-term in a short-term world was a proven strategy used to help him on his path to success. This motivational speech is packed with advice that audience members can apply to their lives immediately.
- Co-host (with his wife Giuliana) of NBC’s “Ready for Love.”
- Entrepreneur, best-selling author, television personality and restaurateur.
- First-ever winner of NBC’s “The Apprentice.”
- Addressing the corporate arena and exploring working professional relationships and surviving daily ethical challenges in business.
- Author of You’re Hired: How to Succeed in Business and Life and Beyond The Lemonade Stand, co-author with Giuliana of I Do… Now What?
- National spokesperson for the Starkey Hearing Foundation.
- Spokesperson for the Mercy Home for Boys & Girls.