When Generations Connect
Thursday, June 19, 10:45 a.m. – Noon
Friday, June 20, 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (encore presentation)
It used to be that older workers had all the answers and the younger ones followed orders. How things have changed! Now, with four generations vying for a place at the conference table, roles are being rewritten and rules are all over the map. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran managing those younger than you are, a skilled Gen Xer managing upward, or the new Millennial in the workplace, Seth’s practical insights will help you:
- Develop a working knowledge of who the generations are in today’s workplace
- Diagnose critical generational gaps that can lead to conflict and challenges because of a lack of understanding. (i.e. communication approaches, work styles & attitudes)
- Overcome key roadblocks to creating stronger engagement with each generation
- Apply a variety of solutions to more effectively communicate and collaborate to increase innovation and productivity
About Seth Mattison
- Internationally renowned expert on workforce trends and generational dynamics.
- Advisor to leading brands and organizations on shifts in talent management, change and innovation, leadership and the future of work.
- Named to the Editors’ Picks for Favorite Speakers for 2013 by MeetingsNet.
- Unexpected perspectives on the future of work, talent, innovation and the power of relationships.
- Accolades from leading brands including: MasterCard, Johnson and Johnson, Microsoft, Kraft Foods, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, Prudential Real Estate, Cisco, State Farm, Merrill Lynch, Dow, Disney and Deloitte.