Supplier Success at the 2014 NAA Education Conference & Exposition
Wednesday, June 18, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Take advantage of being in Denver for the 2014 NAA Education Conference & Exposition. In six short hours, you will complete one of the requirements for getting your CAS designation. If you have already attended the four required subject sessions, let this be your chance to complete all components! If you haven’t yet begun your CAS classes, let this incredible skill-building program start you off.
- Learn how to sell to various types of multi-family housing
- Understand how to measure apartment community success and link to your product or service
- Understand how apartment associations work and how to find the right fit for you
- Identify and align with financial decision-makers
- Learn how typical properties are staffed and structured
- Review purchasing and procurement protocol for different organizations
- Learn how to align your products/services with the goals of an apartment community
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other classroom participants
To register for Supplier Success in Denver, simply use the online Education Conference registration and choose the $99 Supplier Success course.