Conference Toolkit for Affiliates and Exhibitors
The resources listed on this page are here for you to download. Please feel free to use these tools to help promote the 2013 NAA Education Conference & Exposition. If you have any questions, contact us and we'd be glad to help. Some of these resources are large files so please be patient when downloading the files.
Right click on the logo and save to your files. Post these on your web site, social media pages, email blasts, printed materials, ads, and more. Embed a hyperlink to the conference web site as appropriate.
Download these ads and use them in your publications or print out and post in kitchens, at events, and give away to colleagues.
- General ad half page
- General ad third page
- October ad (promoting registration opening)
- November ad (promoting speakers)
- December ad (promoting Sir Richard Branson)
- January ad (promoting first deadline and keynote speakers)
- February ad (promoting new events and changes to schedule and networking opportunities)
- March ad (promoting the April 19 deadline)
- April ad (promoting speakers, Opening Party, deadline, myNAA Planner, Exposition)
- May ad (NAA has it all, overview and San Diego information)
Download this full page ad to use for your affiliate's publication.
Conference Full Brochure
Download a PDF of the full conference brochure (20 pages). Post it online and send a link to it to your members and contacts.
Affiliate Registration Flyer
Download this one page affiliate registration flyer (PDF) and promote your discounted group registrations to your members and contacts. Please note, the magenta colored copy is where you would customize the flyer. If you need help, contact the NAA staff and they can assist you.
These are animated gifs. Post them on your web site, newsletters, and more. Embed a hyperlink to the NAA Education Conference & Exposition site.
These html email blasts have been sent out to NAA members and prospects to encourage registration. Download any or all and send to your contacts.
- Attendee Email #1 (Registration is Open)
- Attendee Email #2 (Sir Richard Branson to Lead Keynote)
- Attendee Email #3 (Networking Opportunities)
- Attendee Email #4 (Keynotes)
- Attendee Email #5 (What's New)
- Attendee Email #6 (Feb. deadline)
- Attendee Email #7 (for California professionals)
- Attendee Email #8 (Promoting what's new and valuable in the Exposition)
- Attendee Email #9 (Get justification for your registration fees using the toolkit resources)
- Attendee Email #10 (Educate your team)
Management Company Flyer
Download this flyer to promote group registrations to management company owners and leaders.
- Postcard #1: (February Registration Deadline, Speakers)
- Postcard #2: (Biggest show, bursting with ideas)
Right click on the graphic below and save to your files. Post this below your email signature, or on your web site, social media pages, email blasts, printed materials, ads, and more. Embed a hyperlink to the conference web site as appropriate.
Want to give a presentation about or at the 2013 conference? Use this ready-made designed PowerPoint Template.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Resources