Act now to reserve your booth at the 2017 NAA Education Conference & Exposition!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! This event boasts world-class General Session speakers, more than 65 education sessions led by topic experts, more than 465 suppliers demonstrating the latest products and services, and a ton of networking events. The conference and exposition brings together more than 10,000 apartment industry professionals for four days of the best professional development training in the industry.
- Review the NAA Exposition floor plan
- Select a booth and click on the link to the contract.
- Renewing 2016 exhibitors, please enter the company’s renewal code; all new exhibitors, please click on “I Need Space.”
- Follow instructions to fill out the online exhibit space contract.
Exhibit Space Rate
Booths may be purchased in increments of 10’x10’/100 sq.ft. of space.
- $3,900 per 10′ x 10′
- $4,900 per 10′ x 10′
For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate. Full payment is due at the time of reserving your space.
Other Budget Considerations
We know that your decision to join NAA as an exhibitor is an investment and we want you to consider all financial elements of your exhibitor appearance. We work year-round to determine the best vendor partners with competitive pricing. Below is a list of items that you may also want to consider when developing your budget for the Exposition:
|Electricity (500 watts)||$112|
|6′ Skirted Table||$200|
|Class Arm Chair||$75|
|Material Handling fee per item (up to 200 lbs) based on advance warehouse crated items||$165|
|2 Hours of Standard Labor Set-up/Dismantle Rates||$230|
|Internet – Standard Line||$1,300|
|Booth Cleaning per day||$30|
What’s Included in your Exhibit Investment?
- Each exhibiting company receives three (3) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space which gives you access to the NAA Exposition
- Discounts on Full Conference Registration Badges for your team
- Access to purchase the 2017 attendee list (pre and/or post show)
- A basic online myNAA Planner company listing
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference
- Booth prizes advertised in the Onsite Program Guide and onsite Prize Board located in the NAA Exposition
- Complimentary NAA Exposition discount codes to distribute to your customers and prospects
- Inline booths (10’ x 10’ – 10’ x 30’) receive 8’ high wall, 3’ high side walls and a complimentary company sign
Your exhibit space rental does NOT include:
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System
Access to order these items will be available in February 2017 through the Exhibitor Marketplace found online on your Exhibitor Dashboard.
NAA attendees hold senior-level positions and are highly involved in purchasing.
Ranked in Order – Market Sectors that Apply to the Attendees Job:
- Asset Management
- Affordable Housing
- Senior Housing
- Student Housing
Number of Units
Sources: 2016 NAA Education Conference & Exposition Registration Demographics
“As a first time exhibitor we really didn’t know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised. The traffic and type of attendees were great to connect with on many levels. Potential prospects, referrals and partnerships were all available to continue success in the property management industry. We were all out to make the clients happy and brainstorming how we could do that together was great.”
“Exhibiting at the NAA Education Conference & Exposition provides exposure to potential clients on a national scope. Our presence at this event allows us to interact with key decision makers we would not have the opportunity to meet unless we were involved in this Exposition.”
–– Keith Sobolik, Ted W. Allen & Associates
“The NAA Education Conference & Exposition is the SuperBowl of conferences for multifamily vendors. We have found fantastic success when utilizing the resources NAA offers and implementing their tools to drive leads and brand recognition.”
“This is a phenomenal networking event and once you understand how to navigate as to not miss anything, you will find yourself leaving with the education and the contacts you need to be successful.”