PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY WITH NAA
Welcome Exhibitors! Join us for the 2017 NAA Education Conference & Exposition, June 21-24, at the Georgia World Congress Convention Center in Atlanta. An excellent investment that will pay off all year long, you will be able to showcase your products and services in front of key apartment industry decision makers who are both in the field and directly involved in purchasing.
2017 in Atlanta will provide your company and your team the connections for a successful event and new partnerships for your business.
Exhibit at NAA to:
- Increase exposure and improve your bottom line by reaching more than 10,000 property management buyers and decision makers
- Connect with potential and current customers and expand your contacts within their companies
If you are interested in joining more than 450 companies within the NAA Exposition, please contact us today and we will get you started. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Decide your business objectives and booth size.
- Review the NAA Exposition floor plan
- Contract and purchase your booth online by clicking on an available booth (in blue) and filling out the online exhibit booth contract.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – this event boasts world-class General Session speakers, more than 65 education sessions led by topic experts, more than 465 suppliers demonstrating the latest products and services, and a ton of networking events. The conference and exposition brings together more than 10,000 multifamily housing professionals for four days of the best professional development training in the industry.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] | 703-797-0663
Wednesday, June 21 – Saturday, June 24, 2016
Georgia World Congress Convention Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Conference Schedule (Tentative)
|Thursday, June 22|
|12:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.||Opening General Session|
|2:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.||NAA Exposition (non-compete show hours)|
|Friday, June 23|
|9 a.m. – 10 a.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|10 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.||NAA Exposition (Lunch served Noon – 1:30 p.m.)|
|11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||Maintenance Mania National Championship|
|12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|2 p.m. – 3 p.m.||Breakout Sessions|
|3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.||General Session|
- $3,600 per 10′ x 10′ – Discounted Member Rate
- $4,600 per 10′ x 10′ – Discounted Non-Member Rate
Rates will increase by $300 per 10’x10’ starting on August 1, 2016
For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate. Full payment is due at the time of reserving your space.
- Each exhibiting company receives three (3) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’ x 10’ booth space which gives you access to the NAA Exposition Only
- Discounts on Full Conference Registration Badges for your team
- Access to purchase the 2017 attendee list (pre and/or post show)
- A basic online myNAA Planner company listing
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference
- Booth prizes advertised in the Onsite Program & Exhibitor Guide and onsite Prize Board located in the NAA Exposition
- Complimentary NAA Exposition passes to distribute to your customers and prospects
- Inline booths (10’ x 10’ – 10’ x 30’) receive 8’ high wall, 3’ high side walls and a complimentary company sign
Your exhibit space rental does NOT include:
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System
- View all available booths within the NAA Exposition on the live floor plan (all booths in blue are available).
- Select the booth and click on the link to the contract
- Renewing 2016 exhibitors please enter the company’s renewal code; all new exhibitors please click on “I Need Space.”
- Follow instructions to fill out the online exhibit space contract.